The psalmist David exclaimed, “In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation” (Psalm 5:3).
This morning, O Lord, I come before You with an important request – for Jesus to be introduced adequately to the Wolof people. Many believers have prayed and gone to speak with them, and some Wolof have heard and believed. Thank You for these precious believers.
Still, more than 99 percent of this peoples group remains untouched by the gospel message and lost in their sins. Lord God Almighty, I lay the following requests before You:
- Soften Wolof resistance to the gospel
- Strengthen Wolof believers’ resolve to preach the gospel
- Move by Your Holy Spirit across the Wolof homeland, convicting them of sin and creating a hunger in their hearts for an intimate relationship with You
- Make messengers from other people groups available to be witnesses among the Wolof
- Work with the messengers of truth, validating Your message with indisputable evidence – signs and wonders confirming Your Word
Lord, the requests are now before You and I wait in expectation of the many Wolof who will accept You as their Lord and Savior. Amen and Amen!